Radio =D

Buscas pelo blog

Total de visualizações

domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

[Nova Música] - Far East Movement ft Justin Bieber - Live My Life



confira a letra abaixo


I'm gonna live my lifeNo matter what, we party tonightI'm gonna live my lifeI know that we gon' be alright
Yo, hell yeah, dirty bassGhetto girl, you drive me crayHell yeah, dirty bassYo, yo
This beat make me go wowThis drink make me fall downI party hard like carnivalLet's burn this motha downThis bass make me go ape (go ape)This girl circus so lateYou're that Tally cake with a Cali shakeI got dough, who's down to fake?
Oh my, dirty bassOh you got it like thatI can work that badLet me get that(Get your ass on the floor)Oh my, dirty bassOh you got that smallI can break that offLet me get that(Get your ass on the floor)
I'm gonna live my lifeNo matter what, we party tonightI'm gonna live my lifeI know that we gon' be alrightI'm gonna live my lifeNo matter what, we party tonightI'm gonna live my lifeI know that we gon' be alrightI know that we gon' be alrightI know that we gon' be alright
Yo, hell yeah, dirty bassGhetto girl, you drive me crayHell yeah, dirty bass
No matter where we be at VIP, or in the ceilingAll we need to start it isThe speakers in my chit-chatI spot a couple hottiesHolla, we're the party, we that...Girl move it like pilatesPut your head where you knee at
Oh my, dirty bassOh you got it like thatI can work that badLet me get that(Get your ass on the floor)Oh my, dirty bassOh you got that smallI can break that offLet me get that(Get your ass on the floor)
I'm gonna live my lifeNo matter what, we party tonightI'm gonna live my lifeI know that we gon' be alrightI'm gonna live my lifeNo matter what, we party tonightI'm gonna live my lifeI know that we gon' be alright
This is my moment tonightHell yeah we doing it rightSo get your hands up in the airLike you living your lifeThis is my moment tonightHell yeah we doing it rightSo get your hands up in the airLike you living your lifeLike you living your lifeLike you living your lifeLike you living your life
I'm gonna live my lifeNo matter what, we party tonightI'm gonna live my lifeI know that we gon' be alrightI know that we gon' be alrightI know that we gon' be alright 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

.blog-pager,#blog-pager{ font-family:"Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-weight:normal; font-size:12px; width:500px; } .showpageNum a,.showpage a { background:transparent url('http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m596/abu-farhan/gbtn-bg.png') repeat-x; border:1px solid #97a7af; margin:0px 1px 0 1px;padding:3px 8px; text-decoration:none; color:#333;line-height:14px;cursor:pointer;white-space:nowrap; -webkit-border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px; } .showpageNum a:hover,.showpage a:hover { background-image:url('http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m596/abu-farhan/gbtn-bg-sel.png'); border:1px solid #e4905a;color:#e4905a;text-decoration:none; } .showpageOf{ margin:0 8px 0 0; } .showpagePoint { background:transparent url('http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m596/abu-farhan/gbtn-bg-sel.png') repeat-x; margin:0 3px 0 3px;padding:3px 8px; line-height:14px;cursor:pointer;white-space:nowrap; -webkit-border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px; border:1px solid #e4905a;color:#333;text-decoration:none;font-weight:bold; }